We never know which day in life will be our last. I intend to make the most of each one.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Mastering the Kenmore
I sure have a lot to learn about sewing. Lisa came over to make something for her baby & I would have been lost without her help to get the thread where it needed to be! The next project I started with the help of Nicole (on her sewing machine), but I cannot yet reveal what it is!
Unfortunately, I did not start or finish much of what I desired to this summer. Let's say, I still find the whole process intimidating...but I won't give up just yet & hopefully I can find time on a holiday here or there to resume my work.
Labels:
Sewing Endeavors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so very THRILLED to see this on your blog. I am so very very sorry that life was too busy for me to teach you how to thread the machine and more sewing skills. BUT>>>>when you come in December, if you want to bring one of your projects, you can....we will do it the day when the fellas go on a long hike or long bike ride. Meanwhile, I'm going to look on youtube for a video to show you how to thread your machine and wind a bobbin. Don't be intimidated, we are about to "turn you lose".
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this just erased a very long comment I wrote...out of time but will repost tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOh cool! I just returned to write that comment I thought I lost and "POW"....it's on the wall here! I will just make one correction...the last word in the first paragraph here should be "loose"! ha!
ReplyDelete