Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meet Vito

One of my goals this summer was to get my guitar fixed (which was actually my brother's first guitar which he so generously gave me after getting a new one). T.J. helped me with that process & it only costed $7.00!

We pulled off a sticker on the front which took off some of the finish, so I drew something & Mod Podged it over the defect (no better band-aid than an Italian mustache). I have renamed the guitar Vito after the Godfather. Although I did not get far in learning more chords, I have added a few to my practice: Em, D, F#, G, C, Am. Thank you Aunt Judi for my awesome Guitar Bible!




I hope to perfect them enough to play this new favorite song of mine:



1 comment:

  1. Awesome song! Can't wait to hear you learn it one day! You can practice here in Chile on John's guitar when you visit! You'll have your brother to tutor you daily. Won't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete