Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time to Say Goodbye!


It has been an unforgettable summer & now my school recess has come to an abrupt stop.  I never imagined I would enjoy blogging this much! I had a very long checklist of things I wanted to do after my Physical therapy internship ended & I believe I completed about 80% of them...I can live with that.  

Leaving this stage is bittersweet because I realize next summer I will have a longer clinical rotation & a position paper to work on.  I would say I used my time to the best of my abilities & now it is time to move on.   I am grateful for the extra time I had to spend with my husband, church body, & friends. Thanks to those who took the time to read my blog posts! I appreciated the comments as well.

I will miss free time, but resolve to be content as I begin my first day of classes as a 2nd year P.T. student. (tomorrow).  Thank you God for the blessing of having these past two months to enjoy You, nature, people & pastimes!Summer, it's been real. I doubt I will have much time to blog this Fall so until then blogger world!

2 comments:

  1. It is great to know that you made the most of your opportunities. You did well daughter! Now your challenge is to maintain your joy in all that lies ahead of you...studies, tests, assignments, time crunch, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it time to say "Hello" again? Looking forward to your posting this summer!

    ReplyDelete