Let me explain...Jeff & I sort of have this yearly pact going that will supposedly prepare us for the responsibility of raising children (the real reason is that we have so much school to finish before having kids that we have to have hobbies in the meantime;). It started out as a joke & then became fact. It goes like this-start by caring for living things that are low-maintenance & slowly build the level of responsibility each year. So marriage year #1 which we just completed in June was the year of no dependents. Year #2: Plants! My sister-in-law Jenn was nice enough to give us some plants when her & Adam moved to Ohio:
Plant#1 This one here only needs its water changed
ever so often & now reflects the words on Caitlin's
painting
Plant #2
Plant #3: has soil so I MUST remember to water it
Did I tell you that Francis the fish died on our trip? It was so sad!! I'm glad to see the plants are alive and well though :)
ReplyDeleteNO, I didn't hear! So sad;( Yes, I am glad we could take care of your plants. The one in the yellow pot's leaves keep blackening. Any ideas as to why?
ReplyDeleteWhat year do you start growing babies?
ReplyDeleteYear #5 (Lord willing)
ReplyDelete