Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tandem Bike Night

Newly weds often goes hand-in-hand with the word "Cheap". It does not stop Jeff & I from going on dates, however, so I thought I would keep a record of some of the good ones;)We try to have date night once a week so this is what the last one consisted of:

1. Borrowing a tandem bike from friends of ours (free)
2. Reading Watership Down on a blanket under a tree (free)
2. Borrowing the movie It Happened One Night (free)
3. Breyer's Oreo Cookie & Cream mint ice cream ($4.00)


Credit to flickriver.com



The best part of the night was definitely the biking! We wandered throughout neighborhoods as the sun went down. The cool evening breeze made it all the more enjoyable as well as the looks on the faces of pedestrians we passed---try it!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love it! How nice that you know someone with a tandem bike :) and that Ben n Jerry's flavor ice cream is my FAVORITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know them too! Joe & Julie from church;)So, if you are interested...

    ReplyDelete