Monday, July 25, 2011

Take A Morning Walk

Jeff & I went camping in the mountains near Big Bear Lake. Just $30.00 for an adventure pass, but no fee for this first come first serve campsite. See my Facebook for more photos.  I took a video of the walk to our camp grounds. It was taken early in the morning. Hope the shake doesn't make you sick!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I loved going to your site. I know you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any other campers. Now that is the way camping is supposed to be. It was hard to find a place like that in Chile...maybe Valle de las Catas was the closest we got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's nice that way. Any possibility of going to Valle de las Catas this chilean summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure, but would like to see what sites are cool in Cajón de Maipo.....also, Dad is thinking camping above when they do a "manly hike".....would love to do the zip line here and parapente will be fun but scare the "daylights" out of me.

    ReplyDelete