Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recent Decorations

I am pleased to say that I have finally hung up our wedding & family pictures. Take a look!

Once again, I have changed the contents of the boxes in our living room for summer:




Moved the print of Vincent van Gogh's Starry Night over the Rhône to the back of couch to make room for other art in the kitchen. We can see it from our dinner table & imagine we are under the stars:













Pages from the children's book Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs
are framed next to the fridge. Breakfast, lunch, & dinner catastrophes are framed respectively from top to bottom:














This new addition hanging over the piano is a turkish lamp brought back from Turkey by my brother T.J.. Jeff did a good job wiring it so that we can easily switch it on & off:


                                                                                         How the colors change!










Graphic Design Print by Devin Dailey, My family, Jeff's family at our wedding, us:






Collage Hanging over our bed:wedding party, rings, vows, us, back of my wedding dress, painting of our engagement by T.J.:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Please come over when you are back from Korea, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw today these pictures of your projects you made this summer and where you hung them! Everything looks awesome! Thumbs up for Jeff wiring the turkish lamp!!!

    ReplyDelete